Job Title: Physical Therapist
Location: San Luis Valley Region
Position Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: Salary – Min: $70,000.00 – Max: 90,000.00 (based on qualifications and experience)
- Annual CME Allowance of $2,500.00 ( Prorated Date of Hire)
- Paid Leave: Vacation – 15 days accrued/year, Sick – 12 days accrued/year, Holidays – 9 days/year
- (Benefits after one year of employment.) Retirement Match, Employer paid Basic Life, LTD, STD
- Malpractice Insurance- We cover through the FTCA
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, HRA, FSA, DCA, Retirement Plan
- Aflac – Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Hospital
- MASA – Employer paid Air Ambulance Coverage
Full-time Physical Therapist needed to fill a position at our Sierra Blanca Regional Medical Center in Alamosa, Colorado. The Staff Physical Therapist is directly responsible to the Supervisor, Director and/or his designee, and has the responsibility for overall direction, utilization, supervision, instruction, and evaluation of professional and supportive staff, volunteers, and students in their area of the physical therapy department/facility.
Must foster a culture of patient and family centered care, service, quality and safety excellence, while improving patient experience, employee experience and community relations.
Required Experience & Skills:
Current Colorado license
Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) desirable.
Education or Formal Training: Graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy in the United States. Advanced physical therapy related health field degree
Requirements and Conditions:
- Drug screen is required
- Background check is required
Visit our website at https://valley-widehealth.org/ for more information.
Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)