The National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day aims to provide a safe, convenient, and responsible means of disposing of prescription drugs, while also educating the general public about the potential for abuse of medications.
October 26, 2013 – 10AM to 2PM
San Luis Valley Drop Off Locations:
- Alamosa at City Market – sponsored by Alamosa Police Dept.
- Monte Vista at Monte Vista PD – sponsored by Monte Vista Police Dept.
- Antonito at Antonito PD – sponsored by Antonito Police Dept.
- Center at Center PD – sponsored by Center Police Dept.
- San Luis at Costilla County Public Health – sponsored by Costilla County Sheriff
- Del Norte at Jack’s Market – sponsored by Del Norte Police Dept.
- La Jara at La Jara Pharmacy – sponsored by La Jara Police Dept.
- Saguache at 1st Stop – sponsored by Saguache County Sheriff
- Blanca at Ft Garland Community Center – sponsored by Blanca Police Dept.