Valley-Wide Health Systems is pleased to announce that we will soon be able to offer free transportation services for the Alamosa community. While the rides are free, services are limited to “health and well-being” trips such as:
- Medical/Dental/Pysical Therapy/Behavioral Health appointments
- Convenient Care/Hospital visits of non-emergent nature
- Prescription pick up
- Social Services (Anything related to Department of Human Services)
- Employment Services/Workforce Centers
- Court House/Legal Services
- Grocery Stores
Free transportation services will begin August 2020. As our transportation services grow we will eventually be expanding to other San Luis Valley communities.
Stay tuned to our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/VWHealthSystems/ or this News section of our website for updates as we prepare to roll out this new service.