National Women’s Health Week is an observance led by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women’s Health. The goal is to empower women to make their health a priority. The week also serves as a time to help women understand what steps they can take to improve their health. This year will be the 17th annual National Women’s Health Week and kicks off on Mother’s Day, May 8, and is celebrated through May 14, 2016. Valley-Wide Health Systems Inc. outreach staff will be coming to your area to give information on how to improve your health.
Stop by to have your blood pressure taken and sign up for a chance to win a gift card!
They will be in:
Monday May 9th
- Fort Garland at the Community Center – AM
- Walmart from 1-4pm
Tuesday May 10th
- Jacks Market in La Jara from 9am-12pm
- Home Town Market in Antonito from 1pm -4pm
Thursday May 12th
- Big R in Center from 9-12am
- Big R in Monte Vista from 1pm – 4pm