Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc. is pleased to announce that Leova Villalobos has recently accepted the new position of Clinical Support Service Director.
Leova has over 15 years of case management experience in the medical field, home health and human services. She has a strong interest in providing services to the underserved with an emphasis on minority populations. She sits on 5 community advisory boards throughout the San Luis Valley. Leova is a family-oriented San Luis valley native with her husband and two daughters ages 17 and 9.
Leova has a Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Sociology and is currently working toward earning her Master’s Degree in Social Work from Metropolitan State University. She has been awarded with several certificates of achievements including:
- Colorado Community Health Network (CCHN) Building Skills for Effective Teams
- Emerging Talent Leadership, Building Inspired Leaders of the Future-Coaching Program
- Building Inspired Leader of the Future-Leadership Program
- Certificate of Integrated Care Management from the University of Massachusetts Medical School
- SAMHSA-HRSA-Center for Integrated Health Solutions-Levels of Integrated Healthcare
- Colorado Behavioral Healthcare Council (CBHC)-Egos
- Evolution and Emergent Thinking
- Lean and Six Sigma for Management
Please join us in welcoming Leova as our new Clinical Support Service Director