Job Title: Dentist
Location: Arkansas Valley Region/ San Luis Valley Region
Position Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: Salary – Min: $ 120,000.00 – Max: 150,000.00 (based on qualifications and experience)
- Sign- On Bonus- (To be paid on date of hire) (Two Year Commitment to Valley-Wide)
- Relocation Allowance- Up to $5,000.00 ( Two Year Commitment to Valley-Wide)
- Annual CME Allowance of $2,500.00 ( Prorated Date of Hire)
- Paid Leave: Vacation – 20 days accrued/year, Sick – 12 days accrued/year, Holidays – 9 days/year
- (Benefits after one year of employment.) Retirement Match, Employer paid Basic Life, LTD, STD
- Malpractice Insurance- We cover through the FTCA
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, HRA, FSA, DCA, Retirement Plan
- Aflac – Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Hospital
- MASA – Employer paid Air Ambulance Coverage
Full-time Dentist needed to fill a position at our Valley-Wide Canon City Dental Clinic in Canon City, Colorado. Primary responsibility of the position is to provide direct patient care, dental health prevention and maintenance for patients seeking dental services. Dentist must have a high level of compassion for vulnerable patient population, and the desire to provide services without prejudice for a patient’s ability to pay.
Must foster a culture of patient and family centered care, service, quality and safety excellence, while improving patient experience, employee experience and community relations.
Required Experience & Skills:
Colorado licensed DDS or DMD with experience working in a clinic setting
Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) desirable.
Requirements and Conditions:
- Drug screen is required
- Background check is required
Visit our website at https://valley-widehealth.org/ for more information.
Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)