Job Title: Physician
Location: San Luis Valley Region
Position Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: Salary – Min: $ 185,000.00 – Max: 225,000.00 (based on qualifications and experience)
- Sign- On Bonus- (To be paid on date of hire)
- Relocation Allowance- Up to $5,000.00
- Annual CME Allowance of $3,700.00 ( Prorated Date of Hire)
- Paid Leave: Vacation – 25 days accrued/year, Sick – 12 days accrued/year, Holidays – 8 days/year
- (Benefits after one year of employment.) Retirement Match
- Employer paid Basic Life, LTD, STD
- Malpractice Insurance- We cover through the FTCA
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, HRA, FSA, DCA, Retirement Plan
- Aflac – Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Hospital
- MASA – Employer paid Air Ambulance Coverage
Full-time FP/OB Physician needed to fill a position at our Alamosa Family Medical Center in Alamosa, Colorado. Primary responsibility of the position is to provide safe, quality and culturally sensitive medical services to our patients who seek services. Physician must have a high level of compassion for vulnerable patient population, and the desire to provide services without prejudice for a patient’s ability to pay. The clinics provide full scope outpatient services with a high percentage of patients requiring managed care.
Must foster a culture of patient and family centered care, service, quality and safety excellence, while improving patient experience, employee experience and community relations. EOE
- Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Excellent collegial environment to practice in
Required Experience & Skills:
Board certified/board eligible MD/DO and experience working in a clinic setting.
Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) desirable.
Requirements and Conditions:
- Drug screen is required
- Background check is required
Visit our website at https://valley-widehealth.org/careers for more information.
Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)