Job Title: Referral Coordinator
Department: Enabling Services
Position Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: Hourly – Min: $16.00 – Max: $19.09 (based on qualifications and experience)
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, HRA, FSA, DCA, Retirement Plan
- Aflac – Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Hospital
- MASA – Employer paid Air Ambulance Coverage
- Paid Leave: Vacation – 10 days accrued/year, Sick – 12 days accrued/year, Holidays – 8 days/year
- (Benefits after one year of employment.) Retirement Match, Employer paid Basic Life, LTD, STD
Position will provide support to clinical care teams by coordinating patient referrals and orders, obtaining pre-authorizations in a timely fashion, documenting all activity daily, and facilitating the complete referral and order life-cycle as outlined with each process workflow.
Must foster a culture of patient and family centered care, service, quality and safety excellence, while improving patient experience, employee experience and community relations.
Required Experience & Skills:
2+ years’ experience working in healthcare.
Must be able to produce work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail with a history of demonstrating efficient multitasking skills and prioritization of work assignments.
Strong clinical skills
Intermediate computer skills
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requirements and Conditions:
- Drug screen is required
- Background check is required
Applications must be submitted by: Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.