Kalee (pronounced Kay-lee) was born in the SLV and has always loved living here. She felt called to the medical profession because she is naturally drawn to caring for people, especially during their most vulnerable times. Kalee believes that wellness is a basic human right, and should be attainable for all people. She feels privileged to partner with her patients and their families in the pursuit of achieving their wellness goals. Kalee is especially interested in preventive health, women’s health, obesity management and mental health.
Kalee and her family enjoy exploring the outdoors, appreciating the vast experiences each season has to offer. Her future goals are to learn Spanish and to play the guitar.
- Regis University – Bachelor of Science, Nursing
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins – Bachelor of Science, Food Science and Human Nutrition
Simmons College – Master’s of Science, Nursing
- Care provider in the San Luis Valley since 2017, in La Jara, CO.
- Nurse Family Partnership Program participant
- Anthony’s Hospital, Denver – Registered medical surgical nurse